Warning messageThe string webform:106:confirmation could not be refreshed with the text format html because it is not allowed for translation.
ISAE-ENSMA has had a reputation for excellence for over 70 years as an institution that has educated over 6500 high level engineers, while engaging in internationally renowned research, and strong partnerships with major companies.
The ISAE ENSMA program prepares engineers for careers in design offices and research and development in the aerospace field and more generally in transportation, mechanical engineering, and energy.
The curriculum is wide ranging and designed to answer the needs of industry in terms of reactivity and the capacity for adaptation. It covers the mechanics of fluids and structures, aerodynamics, energy, thermal engineering and propulsion, materials and industrial computing. The school develops strong relationships with industry and with premier higher education and research institutions in France and all over the world (55 agreements in 24 countries).
ISAE-ENSMA is the school of reference of the common INP competitive exam in aeronautics and space design.
One campus : Poitiers-Futuroscope
Admissions based on :
- The common INP competitive exam following two years of scientific CPGE (Preparatory classes for the Grandes Ecoles)
- ATS competitive exam
- Based on qualifications : DUT, L2 and L3 (admitted in 1st year), M1 and double degrees (admitted in 2nd year)
- Common core curriculum in 1st year (courses in science, technology and social sciences) and in 2nd year (specifically engineering courses).
- In-depth training in 3rd year with six options : aerodynamics, energetics, thermal engineering, advanced materials, structures, computer science-avionics.
- 3 internships over the course of the engineering program-up to 12 months of internship total