Warning messageThe string webform:106:confirmation could not be refreshed with the text format html because it is not allowed for translation.
Open to selected secondary school graduates, ESTACA specializes in all transport sectors (aeronautics, space, automobile, train and urban transportation). The mission of the school is to educate engineers and carry out applied research to serve all stakeholders in the aeronautics, automobile, space and urban or rail transport sectors. The educational program meets the challenges of tomorrow: environmental sustainability, energy efficiency, growing urbanization. To answer these needs, ESTACA educates multidisciplinary engineers ready to work in multicultural international environments, and able to address the needs of the profound transformation in transportation modes.
Two campuses : ESTACA Paris-Saclay in Saint Quentin in Yvelines / ESTACA Campus Ouest in Laval
- Post-bac or post-secondary school admissions: Avenir competitive exam
- Post-CPGE admissions : E3a and banque PT competitive exam
- Admissions based on qualifications in 2nd, 3red and 4th year for students who have obtained a Licence, DUT, or Master’s degree: Avenir +
- Specialized transportation sector chosen in 2nd year : aeronautics and space, automobile or rail ;
- Program anchored in industrial requirements : 70% of professors are active in industry ; 12 months of internships required; over four applied projects supervised by faculty or industry representatives.
- Required international experience.